Blunik II PLUS is the evolution of Blunik II, it is now a compact, simple and accurate rally tripmeter for rally co-pilots, designed and conceived for participation in “classic car racing” such as regularity rallies, regularity sport rallies and navigation rallies.
Blunik works for all the co-pilot’s tasks:
- Follow the route set by the organisation (follow the roadbook)
- Follow and check the imposed speed at all times.
- Compensate for the route of the automobile when it differs from the route of the organiser.
The Blunik II PLUS device numerically indicate your adherence to the regularity, as well as adding or subtracting deviations, constantly recalculating for correct indication at all times.
- Negative number, you must accelerate (red LED)
- Positive number, you must slow down (green LED)
- 00 Perfect, carry on like this! (blue LED)
Blunik II PLUS is compact, integrating all the necessary functions in a single device:
- Clock, stopwatch, screen and keypad.
- Rally tripmeter and odometer –real distance gauge-
- Speedometer –speed gauge-
Blunik II PLUS is a simpledevice:
- It has a keypad with just 12 keys, appropriately labelled.
- It has a digital screen showing 4 data simultaneously (it has different views so as to visualise 4 at a time)
- Instruction manual of all the operations, and the functions of each key.
- Extra information via the internet, mail and social networks.
Blunik II PLUS has maximum accuracy since it has:
- High precision, easily synchronised, internal digital clock.
- Super-fast processor that recalculates for your corrections from the start of the sector.
- Instant calculator for the Space / Time / Speed tables. Programming functions.
- Software and control for reading 1 or 2 sensors at a time (® Blunik)
- Calibration with accuracy of +/- 1 m in 10Km.
Blunik II PLUS is a device for all types of co-pilots at all levels. Amateur co-pilots and beginners use Blunik so as to enjoy the navigation, the scenery and to get acquainted with regularity.
Expert and competitive, professional driver and co-pilot teams use Blunik and all its functions so as to improve second by second, fraction by fraction, until reaching their sporting goals in “classic car racing”.
It is supplied with a connection cable, Velcro and a new operations manual (you can choose the language). Sensors not included.
The sensors are bought separately.
The recommended sensors are Blunik brand Magnetic Sensors, highly reliable and easy to install.
WHAT DOES BLUNIK II DO and WHAT DO THE DRIVER AND CO-PILOT DO?
The Blunik does the numerical, mechanical and boring part.
The co-pilot and driver add the intelligence and the sport. They drive, think, say what to do and when to do it.
Co-pilot and driver decide and act, they get it right or wrong.
Blunik only does what we tell it to do, and it does it quickly, efficiently and without errors.
The driver, co-pilot, car and Blunik team always reach the podium together. Get ready to be on the podium!