Organisation - Communication - Coordination
Do these 3 words largely describe who you are and how you act? Do you like to sit like a spider in the middle of your web, in full control of everything around you? Are you passionate about technology, modern organisational forms and classic cars?
Then you might be the person we are looking for!
With us, you will manage the day-to-day running of the after-sales department and ensure that everything runs smoothly. You listen to our customers' needs and translate them into clear and complete work orders. Together with the people responsible for each department, you draw up a workable planning and clearly communicate the expectations for each task. You keep an eye on both timings and budgets and communicate clearly at all times to both employees and customers. You also ensure that the flow between workshops and warehouse runs smoothly and make adjustments where necessary.
You always give high priority to customer satisfaction and quality and constantly spot opportunities to improve both and take them to the next level. After an induction period, you will be given every opportunity to convert your knowledge, experience, insights and willingness to improve into targeted and workable action plans that can further improve the daily flow.
You will be the point of contact for our customers and as such act as a reliable and technically skilled ambassador for the RNR quality label.
You have an aptitude for maintaining existing and implementing new structures and you communicate fluently with the various employees, partners and clients. Fluent and correct Dutch is an absolute must, English a necessity and any other languages a plus.
You keep an eye on the smooth operation of the various departments at all times and have a good commercial feeling. By acting correctly, proactively and with sufficient technical know-how, you gain the necessary trust of our customers and you act as a worthy ambassador for RNR Classics at all times. Passion and drive are ingrained in your character and you also radiate this to the outside world.
We provide thorough internal training and plenty of guidance throughout the onboarding process. Any external training that may be useful for upgrading your knowledge can be followed and we are certainly open to other sources of knowledge acquisition. We encourage your presence at various classic car-related events and give you every opportunity to immerse yourself in the wonderful world of exclusive classic cars. We provide a more than competitive salary including extras such as laptop and mobile phone. With us, you are not just a number, with us you get the chance to fully develop yourself and to contribute to the future of a company in full expansion. You will join a team of 22 equally passionate and capable employees, and together you will make RNR Classics the absolute pinnacle of the classic car world.
Do you feel appealed by this description and want to come and discover us? Then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 050/73 75 71.
Come and join our classiccar-world!
Tasks workshop organiser:
- Customer contacts workshop:
- Vehicle reception: Creating work cards + Checking + communicating with the various people responsible.
- Discussing workshop planning with foreman.
- Finalising quotations prepared by technicians and presenting them to customers in a commercial manner.
- Follow-up on price offers made.
- Keeping customers informed about extra issues with their cars.
- Follow up additional questions from customers.
- Interim invoicing of larger ongoing projects.
- Invoicing work orders completed by technicians and communicating clearly to customers
- Subcontractor contacts:
- Negotiate and record agreements with subcontractors in cooperation agreements.
- Establishing contact with new subcontractors.
- Follow up deadlines of subcontracts and make adjustments where necessary.
- Handle all interim contacts.
- Follow up ongoing restoration work
- Keeping track of and completing overviews of hours worked, parts and any subcontracts.
- Monitoring budget and timing.
- Communicating with clients and own employees.
- Making and following up interim invoices.
- Selling any useful extras.
- Servicing customers:
- Organise vehicle transports .
- Handle BEHVA Sheets, FIVA passes and other files.
- Handle on-board documents and follow up customs formalities.
- Resolve inspection problems.
- Checking hourly registrations: Bodywork, engine overhaul and workshop.